With the 2011-2012 school year over, I've got three objectives for the remainder of June, and I aim to tackle them in this order:
- Take my brothers (class of 2012 and 2013) and my hijo (Pablo, who returns to Mexico at the end of the month) and my brother-in-law on a ten-day road trip out West, including a four-night stay in Yellowstone.
- Finish preparing our new home so that my beautiful girls (wife Crystal, daughter Haddie, and daughter in utero) can get moved in and settled.
- Continue learning the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and sharing that learning on Teaching the Core.
Have a great week and a half!
- Teen plummets to death on first day of work at Yellowstone National Park (bazaardaily.com)
- Eco-friendly initiatives at Yellowstone National Park (mnn.com)