Below is a list of mini-courses I've completed for busy individuals and time-constrained teams that want great PD without wasted time. Each course has 10 core video lessons of 10 minutes or less, and each lesson has a focused list of reflective application prompts to get you putting the work into practice.
As a teacher myself, I only create courses on topics that I find deeply relevant to living a good life while being a good teacher.
Click on a course link above, and you'll be taken to a page with a course description, syllabus, learning outcomes, and pricing. Because the courses are totally asynchronous, you can register today, get started today, and finish whenever you'd like. (Each registration = lifetime access.)
These are mini-courses I'm working on, as long as we define “working on” as anything from “I've filmed a few lessons” to “I've jotted down a few notes.”
- Getting Along Well with Adults: Bosses, Colleagues, and Caretakers
- “Why Do We Have to Do This?”: The Value Belief Mini-Course
- Getting Past “I Can't”: The Effort/Efficacy Beliefs Mini-Course
- “People Like Me Do Work Like This”: The Belonging Belief Mini-Course
- The Pop-Up Debate Mini-Course
- The Will to Learn Book Study Mini-Course
- The These 6 Things Book Study Mini-Course
I'll try to keep this page updated as new courses come out. If there are any you're especially eager to see out, leave a comment below to let me know. (Reader input moves me more than you may suspect!)