This summer, what if we set out to accomplish something HUGE — something like RESTING at an ALL-TIME HIGH!
I explain in this brief video (below, or here if you're not seeing a video).
The idea today is simple, colleague: What would it look like for you to make this summer your absolute best summer of rest? Given your constraints — what's realistic?
- What things would you add to your summer if the goal was rest?
- What things would you do more of?
- What things would you do less of?
Be realistic. Be playful. Be stubborn!
Your rest matters. Mine does too! We've gotta do it.
Best to you as you ponder these things,
P.S. My answers to the above questions are below.
- I'd add camping in the backyard with my kids. And jumping on the trampoline in the sprinkler with them. And sitting in front of Lake Michigan for 60 minutes without saying anything.
- I'd do more goal-less jogging. I'd do more walking with just my wife and me.
- I'd not think about school until August 1 at the earliest.
Brainstorming these gets my soul ready to rest. How about yours?
Leave a Reply