My 4th of July will be spent doing the following:
- Contemplating whether this ridonkulous heat wave is being caused by global warming
- Installing a broken door, fire alarms, bathroom trim, a dining room light, some doorknobs, and an IKEA couch in our new home
- Playing with my girls (wife and daughter; daughter #2 is due in 8 days!)
- Working on grad class work
- Listening to fireworks exploding in the streets outside my house
Yes, that's right — no cookout! No intentional viewing of fireworks! I almost feel un-American. 😉
Have a great day!
Becky Kooi says
We had a similar day. Working on the house, sweltering in the heat, no intentional fireworks – just the ones we saw launched into the treetops by our neighbors. We kept our lawn well-watered.
Good times, Becky! Your ISI blog looks cool — wish I could have seen your demo!